Ever thought about a career in Recruitment? Join us and see why Drake's been going strong in New Zealand for the last 51 years!
About the role:
Due to internal movement, we are looking to bring on a new Recruitment Coordinator to our awesome Albany team. This branch is one of the busiest and most successful in the country, so this role is not for the faint-hearted! We are ideally looking for someone who has strong people skills as well someone who has worked in an administrative-focussed role with a comparable industry. This role will support the Consultants and Branch Manager, looking after the main administrative requirements of the branch.
This role will be part time hours, ideally working Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm, based in our branch in Albany.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing clients and candidates with exceptional temporary recruitment services and ongoing support
- Building strong talent pools and providing candidates with great work opportunities
- Developing new business and managing relationships with existing clients
- Ensuring that we meet all our compliance and H&S obligations for our staff
- Payroll, administration support (entering weekly timesheets for our temporary staff)
Skills and experience:
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to all situations
Why work for Drake?
- We are a well-known and trusted brand within the recruitment industry, in 2022, we proudly celebrated 51 years in New Zealand and 71 years internationally
- We value each member of our NZ-wide team - you will never be just a number to us
- Many of our staff have been with Drake for a significant time period - one of our General Managers is celebrating her 36th anniversary this year!
- We look after each other - even though our Drake family is scattered around the country, we are constantly talking to and helping each other out - we call it OneDrake!
- Supportive management and shared services - behind our operations team is an amazing group of management, HR, admin and finance team members who are always there to help with anything we need
- We love ongoing training and development - we are constantly upskilling and sharing ideas to make sure that we are working to the highest standards
Interested? Apply now or call Odette for a confidential chat on 09 4786 200.