Grada Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supervisor with a great understanding of Earthworks and Drainage.
We are working with market leading civil contractors who are responsible for delivering a high volume of Auckland latest new housing developments. YOU:
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Previous experience planning and scheduling workloads and crews
- Natural leadership and a desire to develop others
- Fantastic understanding of the New Zealand H&S rules and regulations
- Previous experience in Drainage & Excavations
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience operating Scrapers, Dozers and Graders
As a Supervisor you are expected to be able to offer guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff as well as ensuring work loads are being managed correctly, work is being carried out to a very high standard whilst following and working to all H&S regulations.
You will also be responsible for planning work crews and site documentation.
In return you can enjoy.
- A safe and friendly working environment
- Access to New Zealand’s latest technology and equipment
- Competitive salary and package
- On-going support and training
- Financially supported education and courses
- Fantastic career progression
For more information regarding either of the roles available please contact Hector Lantos at Grada Recruitment on 027 340 8426 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.