Our customer seeks an individual who will you play a key role in collaborating at all levels to resolve and deliver key missions that are critical to overall success for the programme.
This requires structured problem solving, consulting, project and delivery management and leadership
experience and skills. Key responsibilities:
- Ensuring collaboration beyond individual projects and across service provider and vendor relationships
- Leading problem solving, planning, delivery of initiatives risk management processes
- Experienced in identifying and solving critical programme challenges
- Creating a motivated and empowering environment
- Taking ownership and inviting input from stakeholders
- Acknowledging the importance of each individuals contribution to the programme
- Understanding and meeting the expectations and requirements of stakeholders
- Building trusted relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Seeking ways to improve outcomes for the programme objectives
- Knows how programmes and projects work.
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future practices, trends, technology, and information affecting businesses and organisation.
- Experienced in Programme leadership and management, project management, software delivery and business transformation.
We are keen to hear from people who bring expertise in Enterprise Project Management and Solution Design and Delivery (eg System Engineering, Software Engineering, Integration).
This is an initial 6mth contract. For more info drop Neekee a note - Neekee@taska360.co.nz or apply online