Waterproofing and Tanking Applicators
Well established company which has been operating successfully in the Construction Industry for over 40 years is looking for suitably experienced Waterproofing and Tanking applicators to be a part of a growing team.
With multiple contracts already locked in for completion over the next 5 years hard working motivated applicators are guaranteed all opportunities at success and progression within the business.
Applicants must have a demonstrable history minimum 3 years experience ideally including:
- Knowledge of Waterproofing membrane detailing/installation.
- Knowledge of Steel reinforcing spacing and installation/layout.
- Ability / Experience with work site inspections regarding project progress, equipment condition, and safety or to ensure that specifications and standards are met.
- Hydrophilic water bar and PVC water bar set out and placement.
- Experience with Bitumen / PVC / TPO and or butyl rubber Sheet Waterproof Membranes, either self-adhesive or Torch on application.
- Fuko re-injectable hose set out and placement.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints and Site drawings to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures, set out foundations, pile caps and set downs.
- Wall and slab interface set out.
We are looking for a highly competent, efficient and collaborative individuals who will be able to add value to an already successful business. Successful applicants may be required to work in other locations. If this sounds like you, please submit your application today.