About the opportunity:
Our client is well-positioned in the mid to high end of the kitchen renovation niche with a unique offering to the market. They are looking for a kitchen Sales and Design Consultant who can offer customers the ability to modernise or replace their kitchen using top-quality products and personalised service. This is a great opportunity for a kitchen designer who wants to broaden their offering to include high quality makeovers as well as new kitchens.
*The territory covered by this position are Central and Central Eastern Bays in Auckland
As a Sales and Design Consultant, you will be selling kitchen makeovers and new kitchens. You have a good understanding of the latest kitchen technology/hardware and products (e.g. Blum, Hettich, Hafele, etc) plus an interest in thinking outside the square and providing helpful solutions to overcome badly designed kitchen spaces.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver first-rate customer service by sharing knowledge, experience and design skills with customers to encourage an informed buying decision
- Process sales and orders, making sure all details are exactly right and every detail is covered
- Looking after the client from first contact to completion of their kitchen renovation
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2 years experience designing and selling new kitchens (ideally in NZ)
- A commitment to relationship-based sales and design (i.e. not hard-sell)
- Confident in doing home based consultations using a design-focused, stylistic approach
- Experience in CAD type kitchen design work using a suitable program (e.g. Sketchup or 20/20)
- Have own car and laptop
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills
About the company:
Our client started doing kitchen renovations in 2008 and have completed well over 1000 to date. They professionally manage the customer's entire kitchen project - ensuring that everything runs smoothly from start to finish. Services include custom-made cabinetry, high-quality door finishes, and modern designer benchtops. The company is proud to be environmentally conscious.
What will they offer:
- An excellent base (based on experience) plus commission plus bonus structure
- Full training provided
- Fuel allowance, expenses and mobile phone
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.