About the opportunity:
Our client is a fast-growing surveying and project management business. They believe that people are the backbone of their business and each person has an important role to play. This is a great opportunity to join a team who are experienced and committed in an environment, one where you will be continually learning and developing.
This role is to take control of the client relationship from initial advice right through to the issue of titles by efficiently managing client expectations and expert consultants/contractors who contribute to the project. The overall business aim is to provide exemplary project management that leads to client satisfaction, future referrals and the continued growth of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement client’s subdivision projects
- Help define client’s subdivision project scope, goals & deliverables
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Always adhere to Quality Management Programme and its policies/procedures
- Manage client expectations through regular communication
- Promote the business with the objective of securing growth of the business
- Actively seek engagement from new clients and/or obtain repeat business from existing clients
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Tertiary qualification or relevant experience
- Understands the process of subdividing land is ideal but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to use/learn project management and spatial software
- Full NZ driving license
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is required for this position
About the company:
Our client offers complete and robust services, specialising in subdivisions, site plans and boundary pegging, construction set out and surveying for councils. They have local and qualified experts throughout the Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Coromandel region. Their expertise, knowledge, quality and proven delivery, guarantees the highest quality of service.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle, phone and laptop
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.