The role is gardening and maintenance of Roading areas (roundabouts, verges, etc.), public parks, playgrounds etc.
- Monday - Friday, 6:00am/7:00am - 4:30pm
- Temporary position with the opportunity of becoming permanent for the right candidate
- MUST have a full class 1 driver's license
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Provide 2 verbal work references
- Your OWN reliable transport
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
Prior gardening experience and knowledge of how to operate gardening tools such as leaf blowers, push mowers and line trimmers would be beneficial, however not necessary if you can prove to be keen, fit and able to get stuck in.
In return you will get:
- Weekly wage + holiday pay accrued
- Regular hours
- Ongoing training
Please apply online now to be considered or call the Rotorua office 0800178233