Grada Recruitment is working with a medium-sized Architectural practice located in the heart of the Auckland CBD to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician.
This firm is looking for a talented Revit Technician with a minimum of 4 years of New Zealand experience to join the fun and encouraging team. You must have strong knowledge and understanding of New Zealand building regulations and codes.
You will work in a dynamic office where we deliver projects throughout a variety of market sectors. (Your role will be to work within a team to deliver quality documentation and detailing and work closely with project lead/architect and directors. What you need to be considered
What's in it for you
- Strong Revit experience is a necessity with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Prepare documentation packages and construction drawings for lodging for building and resource consent.
- Must be a fluent and confident user of Revit
- Good knowledge of Navisworks & BIM 360 Design preferred but not essential.
- Develop and manage Revit templates and processes.
- Collaborative and able to assist others within the office.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of NZ building codes and standards
- Above market remuneration and negotiable packages.
- Work for a design lead NZIA Practice.
- An exciting and wide range of projects.
- A great team environment that is positive, encouraging, and talented.
- Additional training with internal and external courses.
If you are interested in this position, then apply today. Alternatively, call Thomas Hulme on 021 252 3972 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation