Exciting Opportunity: Business Development Manager
Frog Recruitment is delighted to partner with Solomon Group in presenting an exceptional opportunity for a Business Development Manager. This role offers the chance to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to empowering lives and making a positive difference in communities across Aotearoa.
About Solomon Group: Solomon Group, along with NZ Welding, Trades and Services, and Treehouse, constitutes a leading Tertiary Education and Social Services Provider. With a rich 25-year history, Solomon Group has been preparing Maori and Pasifika students and clients for successful employment in diverse careers and industries. The vision is to inspire and enable people to develop the skills they need to succeed in mahi and in life.
The selected Business Development Manager will play a pivotal role in growing Workplace Communication services and industry training.
- Whanaungatanga -
Growing Existing Partnerships : Developing and nurturing relationships with valued partners.
- Whaiwhakaaro Hōu
Identifying New Opportunities : Seeking out new business and community fundraising avenues.
- Mahere Rautaki -
Strategic Planning : Working closely with the CEO to implement a robust mahere whanaungatanga pakihi.
Solomon Group is seeking a professional who possesses:
- Ngaio Whanaungatanga
Strong relationship management skills.
- Whaihua ki te Whakapau Mahi Hōu
Proven experience in building new business opportunities.
- Whaihua me te Mahere Whai Whakaaro
Independence coupled with the ability to collaborate for stellar results.
- Whakapau Kaha ki te Whakawhanake Whanaungatanga Hōu
Confidence in building new relationships.
- Pukumahi Whakapau Kaha
Excellent communication skills for engaging presentations.
- Te pūmanawa ki te hanga whanaungatanga whānui
Meticulous attention to detail, particularly in written proposals and impact reporting.
- E whai ake nei te whiwhinga o te Taua Whakawātea
A Clean Police Check is essential.
What Solomon Group Offers:
Rewarding Role ( Mahi Whaihuahua): Enjoy a varied job where no two days are the same.
- Growth and Development ( Whakapau Kaha me te Whanaketanga): Work closely with the National Relationship Manager for personal and professional growth.
- Community Impact ( Whakapau Kaha ki te Hapori): Make a positive difference in people's lives.
- Location ( Te Whenua Tautoko): Based in the vibrant community of South Auckland.
- Staff Benefits ( Ngā Whiringa Pai mō ngā Kaimahi): Access car parking, flexible working, and MyBoost membership discounts.
- Supportive Environment ( Whakangāwari i te Whenua Tautoko): Join a team of fun and interesting colleagues who will resource and support you well.
If you are ready for your next adventure which will not just inspire you and help you grow as a professional, but also make you an active member of the community and help upskill and empower Maori, Pasifika and Tangata whenua, please get in touch with Manish on 022 324 6149, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply click apply. I look forward to meeting you, Kia Kita Koe.
Operating for over 18 years in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, people2people and Frog Recruitment are your award-winning recruitment group and HR solutions provider. We are the 2022 Outstanding Large Agency, 2023 Excellence in Candidate Care and 2023 Excellence in Client Service RCSA Award winners. We mitigate our carbon emissions by measuring them and planting the equivalent in trees.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.