The Company & Role:
Working for a leading Engineering consultancy known for its innovation and excellence. We are seeking an Engineering Team Leader / Manager to continue to establish their Civil discpline for the Waikato and Bay of Plenty region, working on a diverse and challenging portfolio of land development and infrastructure projects. As a skilled leader with technical and commercial expertise, you will provide day-to-day guidance as you grow a team around you, build positive client relationships and bring new ideas to the table. This role will oversee the operations, budget, and profitability of the North Island offices, precisely the Tauranga and Hamilton locations with the long-term option to also look into the Wellington region. Key Responsibilities:
- Business development of new and exisiting clients
- Oversee technical delivery on a range of civil engineering projects, particular in the land development sector
- Involvement with senior leadership in financial reporting
- Assisting in office operations and hiring of staff
- Promoting good health and safety practices
- Provide project delivery deliverables
- Relevant Engineering qualifications, registered with Engineering NZ (CPEng highly regarded)
- Experience working as an Civil Engineer with a portfolio of land development and / or infrastructure
- Leadership and people management skills
- Exposure in financial reporting and project delivery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy values its staff and encourages a healthy work-life balance for all of its employees. Work on a variety of projects, get career development and work in a diverse environment.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for infrastructure and team leadership, apply now! For a confidential discussion or to review a job description call Lucy at Grada Recruitment on 020 4025 8265.