We are recruiting on behalf of a steel and sheet metal distributor based on the east of Christchurch. Due to an increase in work, we are recruiting for someone to work in the warehouse and also driver a class 2 truck throughout the Christchurch metro area.
This role involves:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Operating a forklift
- Delivering metal in a manual transmission Class 2 truck
- Dealing with customers when delivering stock
- Palletising stock
- Putting together orders
Requirements for this role:
- Current OSH + F endorsement (Forklift operators certificate)
- Current Class 2 drivers licence
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Any metal/steel/engineering experience is advantageous
- Available ASAP.
We can offer:
- Full time hours
- Immediate start
- Competitive pay rate based on experience: $25+
- Potential for long term, permanent work
- Small, friendly team.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or give Louis a call on (03)3773992