We have a client seeking a Class 2 driver to join their team to do hydro excavation & drain clearing within Christchurch.
This role is an ongoing opportunity to grow your skill set and look at permanent options down the track provided you bring enthusiasm and a good work ethic to the role.
Civil experience is necessary.
Day-to-day you will be blasting out the ground with high pressure water blaster to excavate around buried services, as well as drain clearing, sump clearing & water treatment plants, silos & tanks.
Due to the nature of the role you must be happy to labour in wet & dirty conditions as well as working long hours.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Class 2 WTR licence minimum - advantageous if you have class 4
- Happy to complete a criminal conviction history check
- Proven CIVIL driving experience confirmed by two referees
- Ability to labour in dirty/wet conditions
- Opportunity to progress through licences
- Between 40-50 hours per week
- Competitive rates - depending on experience
Please note to be considered for this role you must be in NZ and have NZ citizenship or residency.