Mō tō mātou āhuatanga | Who we are
T+T NZ is a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy with a track record of delivering world-class solutions for our clients. Our multidisciplinary team of experts thrives on challenging projects, working collaboratively to shape the future of infrastructure in New Zealand.
We are committed to strong partnerships with our clients and we strongly believe that it's our people that keep our clients coming back. Our people are known for delivering award winning solutions, working collaboratively, and delivering exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Kei te hiahia mātou ki ōu pūkenga | We want your skills
Water resource engineering is a fundamental part of our business, and we pride ourselves on providing first class service for our clients in hydro/dam engineering, upgrading and safety management. We are seeking to expand our Dam Engineering team in NZ to keep pace with our increasing workload.
Kei te whakapono mātou ki tō whanaketanga | We want to develop you
You may have solid experience working as a Dam Engineer or you may be a Water Resource Engineer or Geotechnical Engineer with a strong interest in dams. As part of the team, you will have unique opportunities to work primarily in the design, project management and client development of large infrastructure projects throughout the country.
Join us and you will:
- Lead and contribute to the planning, design, and construction supervision of dam projects, ensuring adherence to relevant standards and regulations.
- Conduct advanced engineering analyses, including stability assessments, seepage and erosion studies, flood routing and spillway sizing, wave run-up and overtopping assessments.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to multidisciplinary teams for integrated water resource management and dam safety solutions.
- Prepare and review technical reports, design documentation, and feasibility studies.
- Develop and review tender documents, including specifications and drawings.
- Manage projects and liaise with clients to ensure successful project delivery.
- Stay abreast of industry advancements, trends, and best practices in dam engineering.
- Complete Potential Impact Classification assessments, dam safety reviews and special inspections, develop and review dam safety assurance programmes.
Nā tōu rourou | What you'll bring
- Bachelor of Engineering (Intermediate) with at least 5 years plus experience, or
- Chartered Engineer (Senior) with at least 10 years plus experience, and experience in:
- Construction observation
- Asset management
- Regulatory reviews
- Dam safety reviews
- Potential impact classification
- Emergency action plans
- Monitoring and surveillance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, stakeholders, and multidisciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities, including the ability to manage resources, budgets, and timelines effectively.
Ngā Hua | Our benefits
- Exposure to a variety of professional experts and projects; T+T are involved in a number of large-scale alliance projects, as well as smaller community focused projects
- A highly supportive team environment where you are encouraged to pave your own career path that caters to your own personal pathway
- Professional memberships and continued education support
- A flexible working culture and formal flexible working arrangements including part time working and ability to purchase extra leave
- Internal training programs
- Mentoring programs
- $500 annual wellbeing allowance and wellbeing programme
- A very active social club
- Free fruit baskets and morning teas (we love morning teas at T+T!)
- Additional parental leave, salary top-up and a back to work coaching programme (as per policy)
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
We embrace flexible working at T+T and aim to work in a way that serves the needs of our people, clients and communities. Our flexible working culture enables us to work flexibly to create better work and life experiences. We welcome applicants who wish to work part-time or flexible hours.
Toroa tā mātou pae tukutuku mō ētehi atu kōrero | For more information, check out our website
APPLY NOW! T+T is not only a place to work - it's a place where your work will make a difference.
'Everyone Matters' is one of our three core values at T+T, and we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce who foster inclusion, participation, and equal opportunity.
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer, a member of Diversity Works, and Partners of TupuToa and Pūhoro STEMM Academy. We particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pacific languages to apply.
T+T are proud to be part of the Rainbow Tick Whānau and welcome applicants from rainbow communities.