Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing specialist electrical engineering consultancy services to clients for low and high voltage electrical systems as utilised throughout industrial facilities, for plant and equipment ranging from 230 volts through to 33Kv.
In this role you will work closely with senior management/senior engineers to lead and mentor engineers/graduates in the high voltage sectors mainly and to a lesser degree the low voltage sectors. Other responsibilities will include
- Drive the utilisation of QA procedures/processes regarding HV design
- Continue developing the engineering capabilities of the HV team
- Promote HV engineering design capabilities to existing and new clients
You will be a self-driven, motivated, focused individual with the ability to develop/design technical solutions for clients’ projects. You will be someone who enjoys sharing information, your expertise to further the development of junior engineers. You will have strong communication abilities and enjoy interacting with people of all levels within a client’s organisation. Your HV design experience will have seen you involved in the design of industrial power generation, HV switchgear/ring mains and associated low voltage systems.
Along with the above you will have the following:
- A relevant Electrical Engineering degree / qualifications
- Skills in contract negotiation, management, and project management
- Proven track record of working within a consultancy or industrial design services team
- Passion to improve on what is already there
Our client’s office is filled with many years’ combined experience in electrical engineering. This makes it a great place to work, share information/learn from likeminded people while delivering first class design solutions for clients while enjoying a fun office environment. Along with a rewarding remuneration, ongoing career development opportunities this a very attractive role if you are looking to take the next step in your professional career development.