Our client is the global leader in sustainably moving goods, optimizing over 300,000 supply chains throughout the world. They deal within pallet and container pooling services, serving customers in a range of industrial and retail supply chains.
We are looking for a full-time Forklift Operator who can confidently and safely operate a forklift while completing tasks and meet deadlines.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate Forklifts to load/unload trucks of pallets.
- Double fork operation.
- Moving and sorting materials as required.
- Some labour may be required.
Days and Hours:
- 1x Afternoon shift: Monday-Friday 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Valid OSH Forklift licence – F endorsed.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Ministry of Justice background check.
- ACC background check.
- Long term ongoing opportunities.
- Full paid breaks.
- On the job training and PPE supplied.
We will only accept applicants who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate work or residency visa.
If you are interested in the above role, please click APPLY NOW, or contact Gemma at OneStaff for more information on 063538002 OR 0800178233 (free phone)