The Company & The Role:
A multi-disciplinary consultancy is on the lookout for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer. This is an exciting role, where you will be leading projects, liaising with clients directly, and mentoring a geotechnical team in the business. You will be working on a range of residential and commercial projects and collaborating with other disciplines from Civil, Structural, and Environmental Services.
The successful candidate would have a broad scope to their responsibilities and proven experience within New Zealand. You will be comfortable and enjoy mentoring and coaching the junior staff. Required Skills
- Around 4+ years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering, most recently with NZ based consultancies
- Strong knowledge of geotechnical design including earthworks, foundations, slope stability, settlement calculations and retaining systems
- Experience with seismic based projects
- Keen to help mentor the junior engineers in the team
- Strong communications skills and be confident dealing with clients
Offering a competitive base salary in the market + other great benefits. If you are not currently Chartered in NZ, they will assist in supporting you throughout the application process. With offices throughout the South Island, they are in growth mode and will offer you opportunities to develop your personal portfolio and develop your mentorship skills. Job security is going to be a huge factor in this role alongside genuine career progression opportunities, this is a real employer of choice.
To apply online, click on the appropriate link provided, or for a confidential discussion contact Lucy on 020 4025 8265 / email@example.com