As an Interior Designer, you will play a pivotal role in creating captivating and functional interior spaces. You will work closely with our clients and construction team to bring their visions to life.
In this role, you will get to work across all aspects of a project from concept to construction and everything in between. Your design input will be very welcome and you will be able to add your own creative ideas to the projects. Benefits:
- Ability to work from home + flexible work hours.
- Competitive salary (experience dependent) + achievable bonus structure.
- A collaborative, inclusive + supportive organisation that encourages professional growth.
- On-the-job skill development, Internal and external training opportunities + overseas employment opportunities.
- Exciting + diverse project pipeline across New Zealand.
Skills & Experiences:
- Collaborate with clients to develop innovative design concepts.
- Utilise Revit to produce accurate design documentation.
- Conduct on-site visits to ensure design intent throughout construction.
- Work with suppliers, contractors, and consultants for materials and furnishings.
- Proven experience in base build and commercial fit-out projects.
- Essential proficiency in Revit or Autocad.
- Strong understanding of building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Excellent conceptual, spatial, and visual design skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills for client and team collaboration.
People enjoy working in this team because of their collaborative and innovative culture that fosters creativity and professional development. About the Company
Grada Recruitment's partner, a design and build business, specialises in base build and commercial fit-out projects across New Zealand. With offices in Australia and New Zealand, they are renowned for creating remarkable spaces that inspire and transform. Join a company with a vibrant and inclusive work culture, offering exciting projects and opportunities for professional growth.Please note that you must be in New Zealand and be a permanent resident to be considered.
Please apply with your CV or alternatively reach out to Mackenzie for more information on 021 471 515
or email email@example.com.