Marketing manager- Sustainability

  • Auckland
  • Sales
  • vehicle provided
  • Full time
  • Posted 8 days ago

Job Description

Join The Team as a Marketing Manager in the Recycling Industry

Are you passionate about sustainability and ready to make a difference in the world? We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to lead our client's marketing team in Penrose, dedicated to promoting environmental stewardship through innovative recycling solutions. This role offers a unique blend of customer interaction, strategic leadership, and impactful project management.

About The Client: They are a leading player in the recycling industry, committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. Located in Penrose, they pride themselves on their collaborative culture and dedication to making a positive impact on our planet.

Role Overview: As the Marketing Manager, you will oversee a small yet talented team, driving marketing and sales efforts with a focus on customer engagement and sustainability initiatives. Approximately 80% of your time will be customer-facing, where you will build relationships, promote services, and champion sustainability strategies. The remaining 20% will be spent in the office, where you will lead and support your team, manage projects, and strategize marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities:
  • Lead and inspire a team of marketing and sustainability professionals, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
  • Develop and execute marketing strategies to enhance brand presence and drive sales growth.
  • Act as a primary point of contact for clients, understanding their needs, and presenting tailored recycling solutions.
  • Utilize your strong sales skills to negotiate contracts and partnerships, ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes.
  • Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to align marketing efforts with business objectives.
  • Stay informed about industry trends and sustainability practices to advise clients and enhance our service offerings.
Requirements:
  • Proven experience (5+ years) in marketing and sales roles, preferably within the recycling or sustainability sector.
  • Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team effectively.
  • Excellent project management abilities, capable of overseeing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
  • Passion for sustainability and environmental conservation, with a deep understanding of related issues and trends.
  • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable engaging with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
Perks:
  • Competitive salary of $80,000 to $95,000 per annum, commensurate with experience.
  • Company-provided car for business use.
  • Opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to making a positive impact.
  • Plenty of opportunity for training and growth
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and drive meaningful change in the recycling industry, we encourage you to apply. Join our clients team in shaping a sustainable future.
Send your resume and cover letter to cfoley@superstaff.co.nz

You must be in New Zealand with the right to work long term to apply for this role.

We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.