About the opportunity
Our client is seeking a Mechanical CAD Draughtsperson to join their Blenheim team. They offer an opportunity to join a significant team of engineering professionals, with training and professional development offered, within their business servicing local and international customers. This could suit someone with some 3D CAD experience, done some work in the trade, or who has a relevant qualification (EG: Diploma in engineering or NZCE) and is looking for a starting position.
You will be responsible for supporting the design and engineering team by providing high-quality drawings and working with them to help develop the customer solutions. This role will be based in Blenheim, Marlborough.
Responsibilities will include:
- Produce concept drawings
- Site measurement and checking
- Produce detailed drawings
- Assist with initial project calculations
- Be a key team member in the continual improvement program
This role will suit someone with all or some of the following background/experience / qualities:
- Mechanical Trade, CAD, or Mechanical Engineering qualified
- Proficient with using Inventor, Solidworks, Auto CAD 2D and 3 D professional at an independent level in an industrial, manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and familiar with a 24 / 7 operation
About the company:
Based in Marlborough, our client is a privately owned, well-established diverse engineering company with planned & sustained growth. They support the local industry sectors with bespoke manufacturing and increasing design/build projects, along with being a global leader in Freeze Dry technologies.
What they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- Relocation package/assistance
If you are looking to secure a role within a global leading organization with ample room to grow and learn this is the role for you!
Twoticks are managing this opportunity for our client, to find out more please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org