Lowie Healthcare is looking for experienced Nursing Support Workers to join us in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
Looking for a job to show your empathy and passion in the healthcare industry? Apply now!
What we offer:
- $26.16 an hour
- Guaranteed minimum of 30 hours per week
- Fixed-term full-time work (Rotating roster that may include occasional weekends and night shifts)
- Great company culture
- Career progression pathways
Our consultants go above and beyond to be fair, lead you to success, care for your well-being and prioritise your safety.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Following care plans of patients and providing personal care
- Monitors patient well-being and support nutrition, fluid balance, hydration & skin care
- Provides efficient assistance to nursing staff, including supplies management, clinic set up, plus administration tasks
- Identifies opportunities for health education and promotes within team
- Comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 and maintain a safe work environment and safety of self & others
- Maintains HCA core competencies, annual development plans and performance appraisal
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Attitude - a desire to help and support others, achieving excellence in all you do!
- A minimum bachelor's degree in nursing
- Ability to work respectfully and collaboratively
- Be able to complete our mandatory training and attend training sessions
- 5 + years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills
- NCEA level 4 or equivalent
Lowie Recruitment can offer you not just a job, but a career.
Lowie Recruitment International Limited is a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand and is StaffSure certified, demonstrating our dedication to providing a service that excels industry standards.