A leading LPG provider is seeking an Operations Technician
with a strong mechanical background to join their dedicated team.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our LPG depot and providing exceptional service to our client’s customers.
- Schedule, co-ordinate, and implement planned and unplanned mechanical inspections and maintenance in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Depot Supervisor, Engineering Team, and Operations & Safety Manager to ensure smooth operations and maintenance activities.
- Share responsibility with the Operations Technician-Electrical to meet customer demands for 24/7 LPG availability.
- Participate in LPG shipping operations, ensuring adherence to safety protocols.
- Supervise and co-ordinate work carried out by external contractors to ensure timely completion of maintenance tasks.
- Make informed mechanical maintenance decisions and maintain a proactive approach towards the depot's continuous improvement.
- Cultivate positive working relationships with staff, contractors, customers, suppliers, and regulatory bodies.
- Support the Depot Supervisor in identifying and resolving any equipment or operational weaknesses.
- Act as the Deputy Depot Supervisor, assuming delegated responsibilities in their absence.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Mechanical trade qualification.
- National Certificate in Energy and Chemical Plant (full training will be given).
- Health Insurance
- Life and income Protection Insurance
- Long service Recognition
If you are a proactive and safety-conscious individual with a passion for mechanical maintenance and operations, we want to hear from you!
Only New Zealand candidates with valid work authorisations need apply.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.
Or call Jobi
on 027 223 3756
for a private chat!