We are seeking dedicated and detail-oriented Warehouse Pick Packer to join our client's team at Foodstuffs North Island for the busy Christmas period. This is a great opportunity to join a 100% New Zealand owned company. As a Pick Packer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that orders are accurately picked, packed, and prepared for shipment in a timely manner. Your precision and attention to detail will directly impact our client's ability to deliver exceptional service to their customers.
- Efficiently pick orders from warehouse inventory
- Collaborate with team members to maintain a smooth work flow.
- Ensure product quality and adherence to safety protocols.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate order fulfilment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Physical capability to perform lifting and carrying tasks (20kgs)
- $23.65 per hour
- Over time rate of $35.48 after 40 hours
- Full-time hours, 40 hours per week (will include 1 day in the weekend)
- Opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic team
- Paid On-the-job training
- PPE provided
- Gain a pump truck licence
How to Apply:
If you're excited about joining a thriving team and making a valuable contribution to our client's success, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in contact with you.
Applicants MUST have the right to work in New Zealand