This established, Civils contractor are specialists in Traffic Signals, Electrical infrastructure and civil projects. They are have depots in Auckland, Tauranga and now Wellington, this new Civils division needs leadership to get the work rolling in.
- You will be in control of your resources, people and projects.
- Career progression
- Late model vehicle, phone and laptop
- Well remunerated with annual increases.
The role will involve client relationship building; the ability to price and win work; the ability to manage delivery, make the client happy; run a small in-house civils team; and over time, build up the in-house capabilities. They see this role developing into a Civil Department Managers role essentially running your own business within a successful business.
Just being able to deliver a project won’t be enough, you’ll be someone who can pick what to bid on and what not to bid on; what projects and behaviours will elevate your profile and status as a solution provider in the industry and enable you to grow.
- Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering
- 5 years solid Project Management experience in New Zealand
- Experienced in Subcontractor supervision
- Sound knowledge of Civil Construction,
- Ideally knowledge of the roading industry in Wellington
- Experience to enable you to build quality into the works as well as into your staff and the Company.
Join this fast growing team, who are a well established with an excellent reputation in delivery, quality and innovation. Internally they
have a culture of excellence and believe that people are fundamental to delivering amazing results to their clients.
They describe them selves as quiet achievers and do everything in their power to be a great employer. Growing their people as they grow their offering, which presents huge scope for career development.
For a completely confidential chat about this exciting role, call Peter Henderson on 027 441 9300 or apply here online!