Our client is looking for experienced Reach Truck Operator who is fit and motivated, to assist with warehousing duties. Based in Hornby, you will be working in a cold-store environment. The environment can be as cold as -23 degrees celsius; freezer suit provided.
Hours are: 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (hours may vary).
- Working in a cold-store environment (can be as cold as -23 degrees celsius; freezer suit provided)
- Reach truck operating - unloading/loading trucks
- Scanning inwards pallets
- Container devanning frozen goods and palletising stock
- General warehouse labouring duties as required
The successful applicant will:
- Have a current Reach Truck Certificate (F endorsement + OSH)
- At least 1 years’ operating experience
- Have own reliable transport
- Be physically fit and capable of heavy lifting
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or call Oreahna at OneStaff on 03 377 3992.
Please note a pre-employment drug test and Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check is part of the recruitment process.