This is a position for a Senior Graduate or recently Registered Architect to join a reputable practice focusing on a range of projects from commercial to residential. With a range of sectors you can get the exposure to the projects you are most interested in! The Company
A practice that understands work life balance, whilst maintaining the award winning work they put out. With a hugely diverse team and great core values its a practice that puts people first.
With good structure and progression pathways there are plenty of opportunities to really work your way up within the company. Experience and Requirements
- Ability to see a project from beginning to end, supported by the team around you.
- Previous commercial project exposure.
- Ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships.
- Previous experience in the commercial sector is beneficial.
- High proficiency in Revit.
- Legally entitled to work in New Zealand. Either a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
- Remuneration $85000-$100,000, negotiable on experience.
- WFH opportunities.
- You will be given the opportunity to lead projects with a team, propelling your career forward.
- Work on some incredible New Zealand leading projects
- Surrounded by a team of talented technicians, graduates and architects
- Hours that can be flexible to allow for different circumstances including traffic, school drop offs, or other activities may need it.
- A talented team around you to develop and grow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia for a quick confidential chat on 0226492648 or email to email@example.com