Senior Architectural Technician/Project Lead - $100,000 - $130,000
Grada Recruitment has teamed up with one of Auckland's most established NZIA practices. This practice has been around for over 30 years and each year they are growing from strength to strength. They are highly regarded as one of the designers in the country when it comes to multi-unit residential projects.
The company is currently sitting around 27 people across the design team, they truly are one of a kind. This tight-knit group do not take themselves too seriously and enjoys each day at work. What you need to be considered and about the role
What's in it for you?
- At least 5 years experience working on NZ projects
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Revit
- Completing construction projects by drafting architectural documentation and detailing for when lodging for Resource & Building consent
- Preparing building designs and highly detailed working drawings, sketches and specifications by hand or using specialist computer-aided design (Revit)
- You will be managing multiple projects and working to deadlines
- Producing the Revit families and managing libraries (Family and Materials)
- You will be working in a team environment and working as one unit
- Maintaining the project documentation according to company standards and laws
- A fantastic work environment with regular team outings and events
- Work with like-minded, driven and talented individuals
- Work on design-focused projects which you will get to lead through to the completion.
- Excellent pay rates between $100,000 - $130,000
- Extra bonuses and benefits
All applicants must have proven experience with Revit and documentation on large-scale and complex projects. All applicants must also have NZ residency or citizenship.
If you would like to be considered for the role, apply today with your updated CV and Portfolio. Additionally, contact Thomas Hulme at 021 252 3972
for a confidential conversation.