Our global client is a trusted partner in the Energy industry, specialising in diverse projects and services.
They are looking for a Site Manager
to joining their team in Taupo for a Geothermal installation project.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is it!
- Oversee day-to-day construction operations on-site
- Evaluate and manage the bid process, selecting or rejecting proposals
- Supervise site personnel, including contractors and subcontractors
- Assess contractor performance and act as a liaison for scheduling
- Optimize material logistics and project scheduling for cost-efficiency
- Provide daily construction progress reports to the Project Manager
- Lead weekly progress meetings with subcontractors
- Supervise all aspects of construction, including civil, mechanical, and electrical work
- Manage change orders from subcontractors
- Develop and monitor construction budgets
- Flexibility for weekend, holiday, and overtime work
- Willingness to travel and relocate as needed for project assignments
- Demonstrated experience in construction management.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering a Professional Engineers License is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be accountable for individual and team results.
- The ability to motivate self and others to set and achieve high performance standards.
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, Power Point and use of the Internet.
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Phone, Laptop and fuel card
- Fleet vehicle available for official use
- Accommodation allowance
Only candidates with valid work rights in New Zealand need apply.
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications or call Jobi
for a private chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!