Lowie have a number of Stock Picker Operator positions available based around East/South Auckland for physically fit people that can lift 25kg+ and are eager to have reliable ongoing work in a fast paced environment.
If you're looking for a job that suits your lifestyle and provides opportunities for career growth, our Stock Picker Operator positions are the perfect fit. Earn while you learn!
What we offer:
- Paid weekly
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work close to home if you live in South/East Auckland
- Ongoing work with opportunity for overtime
- Variety of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Great working environments
- Immediate start for the right people
Some duties you may be required to do:
- Loading and unloading
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Bulk and part picking
- Stock replenishment
- Inventory control
- Heavy lifting
- Working in a team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 6 months of Reach Hoist/Stock Picker experience
- A valid Reach Hoist/Stock Picker license
- Warehousing/Factory experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Are reliable
- Have a can-do attitude
- Have reliable transport
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Physically fit
You will need to be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a valid work visa (e.g - working holiday visa) to apply for a position.
Looking for a job that suits your lifestyle and has opportunities for career growth? Apply now!
Lowie Recruitment can offer you not just a job, but a career.