A distributor of specialist products across a number of industries and companies in New Zealand and internationally.
Working closely alongside the Sales Director, the main emphasis of this role is to nurture an existing customer base as well as develop new business with companies from North Auckland to Northland.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining a call cycle and visit customers
- Developing existing customers, re sellers, trade direct and industrial while also looking to secure new business opportunities
- Monitoring competitors in the marketplace
- Building a pipeline of customers across a range of manufacturing sectors
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has previously worked in a similar role as a Technical Sales Representative
- Has experience with account management as well as new business development
- Is self-motivated, target-driven and keen to achieve KPI's
- Is a team player and can also work autonomously
- Is technically-minded and confident discussing technical product with customers
- Is flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work with a great team in a company that really cares about its staff
- Supportive management
- Be a part of this growing NZ company
- A varied a diverse role - no 2 days will be the same!
- A competitive salary will be offered, commensurate upon experience
Interested? Apply now - this could be your exciting new challenge for 2022!
Please note: due to our multi-stage interview processes, I will need applicants to be currently residing in Auckland. Also, due to our clients' requirements, applicants must have current eligibility to permanently reside and work in New Zealand.