Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Palmerston North, New Zealand
Our client is a leading provider of material handling solutions, specialising in forklifts and capital investment equipment. With a commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction, they have established themselves as a trusted partner in the industry. We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Territory Sales Manager to join their team in Palmerston North, NZ.
Job Description: As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales growth and expanding the customer base in the Manawatu region. Your primary focus will be on promoting and selling their range of forklifts. While experience with forklifts and capital investment is preferred, it is not essential, as training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the designated territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients.
- Collaborate with the national sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and product knowledge.
- Prepare and submit sales reports and forecasts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven sales experience (experience with forklifts and/or capital investment is preferred but not essential).\
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver's license essential.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure.
- Comprehensive training and support.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Opportunity for career growth within a dynamic organisation.
If this sounds like you give Ngaire a call on 0800 840 940 #6 or apply now!