Lowie have a number of Washbay Attendant positions available based in South Auckland for people eager to have reliable ongoing work in a company promoting Health and Wellness.
If you're looking for a job to keep you fit and suit your lifestyle, our Washbay Attendant positions are the perfect fit.
Monday to Friday shifts:
- Day: 6 am - 2:30 pm
- Afternoon: 2 pm - 10:30pm
- Night: 10pm - 6:30am
Why work with Lowie? We offer:
- $23 an hour, paid weekly
- PPE is provided
- Free parking and on-site Cafe
- Opportunity to work close to home if you live in South/East Auckland
- Variety of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with opportunity for overtime
- Potential to go permanent
- Great working environments
- Immediate start for the right people
Some duties you may be required to do:
- Complete training (will involve one day shift or can start later in the day for one day training)
- Clean equipment and areas within the manufacturing department
- Maintain documents and checks regarding the cleaning
- Communicate with previous shift to discuss any issues, hazards and things of note that were noticed during the shift
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Be comfortable operating high-pressure hoses, faucets or spray heads.
- Are reliable and have a can-do attitude
- Time management skills
- Have reliable transport
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Physically fit
No qualifications are required, you just need to be strong, hardworking and have a good work ethic. You will need to be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a valid work visa (e.g - working holiday visa) to apply for a position.
Lowie Recruitment can offer you not just a job, but a career.