We are recruiting for a busy, family owned and operated farm equipment business in Rolleston. Focused on supplying the best products and service to suit NZ Farmers to help feed the world.
We are currently looking for a Yardman to help keep the display yard looking tidy and in order as well as helping with basic tasks in the engineering workshop.
- Maintain and organise equipment inventory staging areas in the yard.
- Moving agricultural equipment using a tractor
- Load and secure parts, equipment and/or accessories for delivery.
- Basic assembly and painting tasks
- Keeping yard tidy and attractive.
- Help out with what ever else is required in the workshop or yard area.
Skills and attributes:
- Ideally you will come from a farming/rural background and have knowledge about the equipment you will be handling.
- Experience operating a tractor.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively liaise with customers and colleagues.
- Strong focus on Health and Safety
- A current NZ driver’s licence
- High level of motivation and a positive team player.
- A steady and reliable person to keep farmers & contractors in action to feed the world.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Competitive hourly wage based on prior experience: $27 - $35 per hour
- Steady and consistent work
- Excellent team culture
Please apply online now or call Jackie or Louis from Onestaff on (03)3773992 with any queries.