- Island Bay Wellington
Sunny and spacious and perfectly located. Designed to maximise the outlook and late afternoon sun. Generous open plan family living opens to the private patio, deck and sheltered garden. Drive in to double garaging with internal access and a full bathroom all on the lower level. Upstairs a large master bedroom, second bedroom, office space or additional sitting/reading room and another family bathroom. Additional features of this home include:
• Generous, light, bright, lounge with cosy gas fire
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living spaces, opening out into the sunny garden, patio and deck
• Sunny kitchen with big bay window. Offering generous bench and cupboard space
• Two double bedrooms each with built in storage
• Large sunny landing/mezzanine space. Perfect for home office or additional sitting room
• Two bathrooms (one on each level). One with separate bathtub
• Internal access double garaging with parking at the front door
Designed and built by the current owner, this is the first time this home has been on the market. Loved and enjoyed for the last 30 years, an opportunity now exists to purchase the home today and look to add your own flair as you may choose. Enjoy the huge amounts of all day sun, walking to the bustling Village, cafes, cinemas, schools, kindy, beach and public transport links into the CBD.
A Vendors Builders Report and LIM Report are available after inspection.
Listing ID: T23566
Legal Description: Lot: 6 DP: 74475 CT: WN44D/805 Area(more or less): 883 sqm FLAT 2 DP 78242 ON LOT 6 DP 74475 HAVING INT IN 883 SQ METRES