DKW Recruitment are honoured to partner with a Stalwart of Dunedin Industry looking to add an experienced Stainless-Steel Fabricator to their growing team. Excellent remuneration with opportunities to advance your career with the ongoing training provided.
Our Client is a strong competitor in the regional engineering market with a rich history forged in the very bedrock Dunedin was founded upon. Offering an extensive range of engineering solutions, they are looking to add an experienced Stainless-Steel Fabricator to their ever-growing team. Benefits you can expect as a Stainless-Steel Fabricator:
- Competitive pay rate
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- Excellent company with a great reputation
What you’ll need to have as a Stainless-Steel Fabricator:
- Relevant training and qualification in sheet metal fabrication in both TIG and MIG – A weld test will be required
- Excellent numerical skills, ensuring measurements are correct prior to cutting / fabrication
- Eagerness to learn, willing to train and develop
- Use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance
Our client is extremely passionate about what they do, striving to deliver quality and a customer-based solution they’re happy with. This is an opportunity to be part of a team where creativity, innovation, and collaboration is the norm. If you are an experienced Stainless-Steel Fabricator looking for your next challenge, then apply now!!!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34446
Or Phone Cliff on: (03) 3744 554 or 021 359 477