Are you looking to further your skills and kick-start your career? Do you have a great work ethic and a positive attitude?About the role
We are currently seeking Class 2 and Class 4 Operators to work on-site at a large industrial plant near Invercargill. Our client is a leader in safe work practices and the benchmark for industrial sites.
These positions are 3, 6 and 12-month contracts and would have immediate start dates. There is definite ongoing potential and contract extensions on offer for the right candidates, along with growth and training opportunities.
To be considered, you will have:
- Rotating 12hr day and night shifts - 2 days, 2 nights then 4 days off
- Busy environment with plenty of variety
- $28.00 p/hr paid weekly
- A Full Class 2 and/or Class 4 driver's licence
- Experience operating trucks and machinery in a busy environment
- An excellent health & safety record, awareness & attitude
- A great team mentality and be a positive contributor
- A clear criminal history
- A high level of physical fitness and must be able to work in a hot and dusty environment
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test & full medical examination including practical assessment and lung function capacity
- Great references and a consistent work history
To be considered for these roles, please apply below by submitting your CV.Please note: applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.