OneStaff New Plymouth is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in New Plymouth.
Founded in 1994, our client has grown exponentially to become the leaders in the hydraulic market here in Taranaki. Made up of a team of 25 staff all who contribute to the technical knowledge and experience to repair, maintain, design, install and start up hydraulic applications, in their generous state-of-the art, fully equipped workshop.
We are looking for a heavy transport engineer to join the team on a full time permanent basis, located locally here in, New Plymouth.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will work alongside colleagues to ensure that all services are consistently and reliably provided in a manner which is recognised in the companies' quality standards and customer demand. This role will come with diversity and you will be provided with training to grow your knowledge and expand your career in the hydraulic market.
- Working within a workshop that is equipped with four lathes and a mill in-house
- Stick/Mig/Tig facilities
- Career development and training in hydraulics
- A future with a stable and successful 100% locally owned business
- Diversity within your role
Duties will include but aren't limited to;
- Dismantle and rebuild machine components to manufacturer's specifications
- Ensure breakdown work is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Light engineering, working on trailers and chassis
- Diagnose pneumatic faults and repair and replace faulty product
- COF / WOF repairs
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following;
- Fabrication engineering background with a wiliness to learn
- Fitter turner and welding experience in Stick, Mig and Tig welding
- Experience in heavy transport engineering and mechanics
- Work effectively under pressure
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career and work alongside a well-established, growing business then please call Brooke for a confidential chat 0212220593
OneStaff. Working as One