Our client has been putting chicken on Kiwi tables since 1961. They employ over 2,300 staff nationwide across NZ. We currently have vacancies to fill at their poultry farms in Egmont Village, Lepperton and Inglewood, also at the Hatchery in Lepperton. Hours and days vary depending on the farm - generally a 7.30am start.
Our priority is to provide you with a safe and stable work environment and for applicants who are keen and can demonstrate good work ethic and great attitude there are potential long term opportunities.
Benefits of working for our client;
- Starting rate of $23.00 per hour - well above minimum wage
- Overtime is paid for any hours worked over 8hrs each day and on weekends
- Overtime rate of T1.6 for the first 2hrs and T1.75 for any hours worked beyond that.
- All temp staff enjoy the staff benefit of reduced price stock sales
To be considered for these roles you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be flexible with work hours.
- Can provide photo ID
- Reliable and can provide at least one work reference to support application.
- Have own reliable transport to and from work
- Complete MOJ pre-employment checks
- Be physically fit, this work can be quite demanding
- You will need to pass a pre-employment medical and undergo drug testing
Please apply online to Megan O'Keeffe.
Working as One