Grada Recruitment is proudly working alongside a well known, award-winning high-end Architectural practice located in the heart of one of Auckland's finest suburbs. A design-focused team consists of a relaxed, close-knit team passionate about Architecture, Design and delivering stand-out projects for their clients.
With 20 years' worth of experience in the industry & an exciting pipeline of projects ahead, they are on the hunt for their next Senior Architectural Graduate. What in it for you:
- $85,000 - $95,000 + Kiwisaver !!!
- Ample Mentorship Opportunities within an experienced team.
- Supportive leadership, fantastic team culture & a collaborative work environment where your knowledge and opinions are heard!!
- A beautiful & boutique office in the heart of one of Auckland's finest suburbs, cafes and restaurants are within arms reach!
- On-site experience, client-facing and complete design input!
On top of all of this, you will have a clearly defined pathway to leadership
with a strong sense of purpose within your role and the practice. With the ability to gain exposure to all parts of a project, your career is fast-tracked and you will be rewarded accordingly! What do you need?
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please call Mackenzie for a confidential chat on 021 471 515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if this opportunity isn't quite right for you, please feel free to get in touch to explore alternative options!
- No prior experience in this sector is required but you must have a passion for high-end residential Architecture.
- Minimum of 3/4 years experience.
- A strong understanding of the NZ6304 Building Code.
- Great communication skills, ability to work collaboratively & maintain a positive attitude.