Flexible start and end times | Award winning organisation to grow your CV | ASAP start | Full training provided - Apply now!
Flexible start and end times | Award winning organisation to grow your CV | ASAP start | Full training provided – Apply now!
Company, hours, location, duration:
Multi-award winning organisation located in the CBD, close to all public transport options.
This company is highly regarded within the financial services world and is currently looking for someone to help with the extra workload – grow your CV and work experience now.. this really isn’t a role to miss!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 40 hours per week
- Mondays to Fridays – no weekend work or late nights
- Early starts are possible if that suits your needs
- CBD based
- Up to 1 month approx.
- Analysing and processing data
- Check all compliance, details and ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Engaging with existing customers via phone calls
- Working with a great, supportive team
Have an eye for detail and looking for a role within professional services? Ready to lock in a job starting ASAP & can commit to a 1 month role. AND
Want to expand your current knowledge within the financial services world and learn from a multiple awarding winning company? PLUS
If you are ready to kick start your career with a highly supportive and inspirational team -send though your CV to us today.
- Happy to work with a professional team within a corporate organisation that value and support you – everyone is very down to earth and supportive
- You have a fantastic phone manner
- Full training provided
- Rainbow tick accredited company
- Due to company mandate you are fully vaccinated
A bit about Charly who's looking after this role:
New to Cultivate and full of life, Charly is ready to help you find that next great role. She can often be found watching any sport Auckland has to offer or strolling along the beach, with a cuppa tea in one hand and Bobby the Boxer in the other.How to apply
In the first instance, please apply online for this role (ideally in Microsoft Word format if at all possible).
If you need to discuss this role or your situation further, please reach out to Charly at Charly@cultivate.co.nz