Are you an outgoing, mechanically-minded person with a background in electronics, electrical components, or mechanical applications?
We are looking for a full time Service Technician to join a family-owned company that specialises in the supply and servicing of solutions for automated packaging systems, labels & labelling equipment, scales, commercial food equipment, and point of sale systems.
Most of this role will involve installing, maintaining, and repairing equipment on client sites. This will see you travelling to some of NZ's largest food manufacturers & providers.Your duties will involve, but not be limited to:
What we are looking for:
- Setting up and installing new equipment
- Providing product training to customers and colleagues
- Conducting ongoing repairs, compliance, and maintenance of equipment
What we have on offer:
- A servicing background in electronics or mechanical applications
- An outgoing, positive, professional, and proactive individual
- A full clean class 1 drivers licence
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Logical aptitude
- A valid New Zealand Resident Visa or NZ/Australian Citizen
How to apply
- Competitive remuneration package including a company car
- All the tools of trade to be successful in your role
- This company is invested in their staff and provides ongoing training
- Clear career development pathways
If you are interested in this opportunity apply online now or contact Fiona on 03 943 0841 / email@example.com for more information.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.