Well established company which has been operating successfully in the Construction Industry for over 20 years is looking for suitably experienced Welders to be part of their growing team, a perfect opportunity who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding firm.
Purpose / Role
- To provide a high quality, consistent and competent service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.Experience in fabricating
- To ensure that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment
- Have strong commercial installation experience
- Familiar with a number of different welding techniques and equipment
- Sound health and safety knowledge
Applicants must have a demonstrable history and minimum 3 years experience, highly competent, efficient and collaborative individual who will be able to add value to an already successful business. Required to work NZ wide, to suit the project requirements of the Employer.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today.