Quality Coordinator, Quality Service 1.0 FTE
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an organisation which focuses on delivering exceptional patient outcomes within a friendly and professional environment? Then look no further. We have an opportunity for someone to join our busy Quality Service at Hauora Tairawhiti on a permanent basis.
Do you have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills?
Do you thrive in a busy, demanding environment? This could be the perfect job for you
The ideal applicant should possess
- Previous clerical experience
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Proven knowledge of all Windows based applications
- Proven keyboard skills ensuring speed and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the Privacy Act, and the Health Information Privacy Code
- An understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and cultural awareness
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritise appropriately
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to proof read and correct work
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
Hauora Tairāwhiti is Gisborne’s largest hospital and has recently created a new vision to create a ‘healthier Tairāwhiti by working together’. We also uphold our WAKA values so come join our waka and be part of this exciting movement.