We are looking for that special person with a can do attitude who is passionate about business and ideally with social media! We need a responsible and capable person who can support the manager in all aspects of running this successful business.
We are willing to train the right person if needed. This role would either suit a student now looking for full time work who has studied marketing, business, photography or similar, or someone who loves social media and has the skills to use it to grow a business. It would also suit someone from the Hospitality industry who holds a Liquor Managers Certificate with a passion for business and social media. It is a varied role which can mean preparing hampers in the morning, social media in the afternoon and then dealing with customer queries in the showroom or by phone.
As Assistant Manager you will:
Provide support for the manager in the running of the business & assuming these duties in the managers absence. This will include:
* Grow audiences through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads.
* Increase customer data base through email marketing.
* Manage customer orders and enquiries with exceptional customer service on the phone, in person and via social media
* Assist in managing all aspects of stock control
* Ensure the business is meeting all the requirements of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act and Health and Safety Policies
* Positive attitude with a happy disposition committed to contributing to the continuing growth of the business.
* Proven track record in growing audiences through social media platforms
* Excellent communicator both verbally and written
* Exceptional time management. Predominantly Mon-Fri 8.00am - 3.30pm this role may require some flexibility with hours and days during busy seasonal times.
* Passion for growing business through marketing
* Proactive and a self-motivator
* Full Drivers Licence
* Must reside in NZ as a permanent resident or citizen.
Apply for this exciting role today ! Immediate start.