The client is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to contribute to the ongoing development of our company culture and values as we continue embarking on our growth mindset.
About the role:
With a focus on continuous improvement this role will also work with the wider team to help us evolve, build on and improve our HR processes.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ongoing management of the company HRIS, ensuring best use and most accurate information.
- Ensuring all employment documents and paperwork are prepared quickly and appropriately
- Providing our managers with support and advice alongside an experienced HR Consultant on a range of areas including recruitment, health and safety and general HR administration
- Developing and running monthly and ad hoc HR reports and analysis of HR information trends
- Management of small projects and people-related events, culture initiatives etc.
- Ensuring our health and safety systems and processes are up to date and working effectively.
- Working with our Hotel HR generalist you will ensure all our HR and H&S processes and procedures are followed.
- Ideally you will have 2-3 years of previous HR Administration or Coordination experience.
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills, including time management and prioritising within a complex work environment with competing priorities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Previous experience in HR with knowledge of HR administration, operations, systems management and health and safety.
- Exposure to the full HR/employee lifecycle processes as well as learning and development.
- General technical savviness to manage our internal systems.
To be considered for these opportunities, you must be eligible to work in New Zealand. Please visit our Hot Jobs at www.h2r.co.nz, and refer to reference number 594073. For further information, please contact Monica Sutton on email@example.com or 04 4999 471.