Grada Recruitment has teamed up with one of New Zealand's most reputable and successful NZIA practices. They are an industry leader in what they do and have a well-established and talented team of 140 people across New Zealand and Australia. About the company
This practice has been in business for the last 35 years, this client has earned the trust and respect of clients to become one of the country's leading architectural practices. Their work is remarkably diverse spanning across large and small with particular expertise in luxury residences and apartment developments. About the role and what you need - Senior Architect/Project Architect/Residential Leader
What's in it for you?
- You will need experience across high-end residential, luxury apartments and townhouses.
- You will need a strong understanding of NZ building codes
- Be able to run, lead and drive projects forward.
- You will also need a sound understanding of Revit
- You will be leading the documentation and overseeing others within the team
- You will also need past experience on-site and have strong contract administration experience.
- Most important of all you will need a can-do and open attitude and be encouraging and supportive of others in the office.
- You will also be able to exercise your design skills by having vital input with the rest of the team when it comes to concept and preliminary designs.
- Above market rates plus KiwiSaver on top.
- You will be working with well-established and talented individuals.
- You will have genuine input and will be vital to the tight-knit team.
- Internal Growth and additional training
This practice truly appreciates the hard work you do. They have a complete understanding that you have a life outside of work. They like to encourage people to go home at the end of the day so you can enjoy your life!
This job will go quickly. So apply today with your CV and work examples to be seriously considered. Alternatively, contact Thomas Hulme on 021 252 3972 - email@example.com for a confidential conversation.