Our client is multi-disciplinary design consulting studio operating across Aotearoa’s private and public sectors with projects that range from education, multi-storey residential, multi-site developments, modular and commercial projects. They apply unique, innovative designs to almost any building type and use the highest quality standards to ensure an outstanding end product for their customers. With a growing portfolio of projects the opportunity now exists for an experienced Architectural Drafter to join their organisation.
- Produced comprehensive design brief and concept documents incorporating 3D visualisations.
- Complete documentation of architectural plans and specifications to enable project pricing and BCAs to issue and oversee the following approved applications: PIM, Resource Consent and Building Consents.
- Coordinate with the team of internal and external consultants ie: Structural engineers, Fire, survey, etc.
- Participate in project reviews and assist with organisation of current workflow to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Attend site visits, as necessary.
- Continue ongoing training to ensure a vast knowledge of the New Zealand building code, acceptable solutions and building material specifications used throughout projects.
- Multi-disciplinary studio with key mainstay clients.
- Continues to exceed their clients’ high expectations of quality, delivery, and customer service on each and every project.
- Highly committed to their staff and their inputs while continually improving their workplace.
- Strong dedication to Health & Safety in all aspects of business
- High focus on sustainability.
- 3-5 plus years of New Zealand experience required.
- Relevant qualifications in Architecture.
- Proficient in the use of Revit or Archicad software.
- Opportunity to work through all stages of a project.
- Full understanding of the New Zealand building code and Council requirements to ensure a detailed application.
- Ability to work in an exciting, fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Great level of communication skills.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Healthy work/life balance including flexible work arrangements.
- Plenty of development opportunities.
- Chance to start with a studio at inception and help establish company culture.
The role will offer you the opportunity to be part of creating a fun, creative and professional working environment where you will play a key part in developing the company culture. .
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please contact Chris McKinney on 021 990 271 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or click to “I’m Interested” to find out more
Technical Futures is New Zealand’s leading, independent Recruitment and Search Consultant specialising in the built environment, infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.