Grada Recruitment is proudly working with one of New Zealand's award winning Architecture practices in the search for their next Experienced Architectural Graduate. The Company
This business is well known for delivering some of the most iconic projects across the country and have won several NZIA awards in the recent announcements.
They have a collaborative design style and everyone’s opinion is values and considered. With no set teams you will be able to work across the company’s wide portfolio of projects including Education, Residential Developments, Apartments and Public spaces. The Role:
Depending on the size of the project you will either have the opportunity to lead a project with the support of a a principal or senior architect. IF the projects deem it necessary then you will work closely with the Principals to deliver larger scale work.
You will have input from the start of the project and be able to take this work through to construction. Progression:
This company look after their staff and provide a long-term pathway for their employees all the way through to ownership and shareholding.
is a goal for you, this company are very supportive of this and have regular visits from NZRAB assessors to make sure your case studies are focused on the right areas. What's in it for you?
To be considered you will need:
- Market leading remuneration and Christmas bonuses!
- Work from Home one days per week
- Start earlier of finish late to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Fantastic team culture incl. ample team outings & dedication to Mental Health and Well-being.
- Excellent support, clearly defined pathway & and abundant training opportunities to upskill both personally and professionally.
- 3+ years minimum NZ experience.
- A sound understanding of NZBC3604.
- An understanding of Revit is ideal but not essential.
- A motivated team player who maintains a drive and passion for Architecture.
- Must have NZ Work Visa or the right to work in New Zealand.
Get in touch with James Brownlee for more information | email@example.com.