You must be a Citizen or PR to be considered for this role.
- Competitive salary + Full use vehicle + highly lucrative uncapped commission scheme + Overseas sales incentive trip every year!
- Supportive & lively team culture that will see you through to sales success.
- An active sales role that will provide freedom and independence to drive results.
About The Company
Come and join a leading kiwi owned and grown paytech company. With a strong presence in the domestic market, their value proposition and offering are unmatched.
Due to embarking on significant growth, they now need a seasoned sales hunter to join the team who can take ownership of their territory to drive new business and grow existing business.
About The Role
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, as Area Sales Manager your purpose will be to effectively drive growth in your designated territory by maximising sales across all products and solutions. Customers you will be targeting are predominantly general retailers, convenience stores and hospitality. The position has a 3-part focus of new business, re-signing up existing business and upgrading/growing existing business. The role will have a new business focus, so requires a hunter that isn’t afraid to knock on and open new doors to generate desired sales results.
- Consistently develop and maintain great relationships with customers in your region, ensuring they remain in contract.
- This is an active role, where you will be on the road actively pursuing & visiting retailers outside of the businesses existing customer network.
- Overnight travel will be involved where required every 6-8 weeks. You will be sent to a new location anywhere in the country to win new business opportunities or to visit existing clients. Depending on location you may be flown there, all expenses paid.
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources. Pipeline building to ensure future prospects.
- In collaboration with the sales manager, you will have weekly 1 on 1’s as well as create monthly sales plans you will be executing over the course of the month.
Energetic, collaborative, diverse culture. A passionate team who works hard together but know how to have fun along the way. No nonsense and are open and transparent. Encourage challenging the status quo if business can be improved, no red tape, genuine down to earth people.
Keen to discuss the role and how to take this step to elevate your Sales career? Get in touch with Jessica Walker on 021 243 6629 or Jessica.email@example.com. Or APPLY today! including your cover letter & CV.