Exciting Opportunity to Join Aspire2 | Worplace Communication, a Leading Workplace Training Provider!
We are delighted to present an outstanding opportunity with Aspire2 | Workplace Communication, a prominent Government-funded workplace literacy training organization in New Zealand. As their official recruitment partner, we are actively seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to join their growing team. With a strong reputation for delivering customized training programs, Aspire2 | Workplace Communication is experiencing remarkable growth and is in search of a passionate individual to contribute to their success.
About Aspire2 | Workplace Communications:
Aspire2 | Workplace Communications is recognized for its dedication to fostering business growth through the development of its workforce. With a focus on workplace literacy training, the organization aims to positively impact the lives of individuals.
Who They Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate for this role is a results-oriented professional with a blend of hunting and relationship-building skills. While prior experience in the education industry is advantageous, a genuine passion for adult education and empowerment takes precedence. The ideal candidate is also willing to travel within New Zealand, to meet with and on-board new clients.
- Combination of hunter and farmer mentality (80% focused on hunting)
- Proficiency in using a CRM system (ideal but not essential)
- Experience in the education industry (ideal but not essential)
- Ability to establish rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Trustworthy with a commitment to follow through
- Willingness to travel (minimal)
- Team player with professional presentation skills
- Initiative and a problem-solving mindset
What They Offer:
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Attractive retainer plus commission structure
- A role that contributes to making a difference in people's lives
- A range of benefits, including access to MyBoost and additional leave for birthdays
- Satisfied clients – They rarely lose clients or deals with complaints!
If you are a dynamic, results-oriented individual passionate about adult education and making a positive impact, Aspire2 | Workplace Communications wants to hear from you! Submit your CV now. Applicants must currently reside and be eligible to work in NZ, holding a full NZ Driver’s Licence. Don't miss this chance to join a team where your efforts truly matter!
Aspire2 Workplace Communication is part of the Aspire2 Group, one of New Zealand’s largest education providers. We pride ourselves on building environments to enable our staff and students to thrive. Our overarching objective is to deliver the best possible employment outcomes for students and the best skill outcomes for its employees.
Operating for over 18 years in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, people2people and Frog Recruitment are your award-winning recruitment group and HR solutions provider. We are the 2022 Outstanding Large Agency, 2023 Excellence in Candidate Care and 2023 Excellence in Client Service RCSA Award winners. We mitigate our carbon emissions by measuring them and planting the equivalent in trees.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.