Applicants must reside in Brisbane
- Competitive package with highly lucrative commission structure.
- Market Leading Integrated Facilities Services Business.
- Well – established network and hot pipeline for the taking.
About The Company
Come and join a well – established, Australian Integrated Facilities Services company. The business has an impressive reputation for having phenomenal operational capability, professionalism coupled with high quality and efficient service delivery across a diverse scope of environments.
About The Role
The primary purpose of the role is to drive sustainable revenue growth through new customer acquisition whilst building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients within the Queensland region. The role will see on sell cleaning, security and facility services targeting a wide range of sectors including retail, commercial education, hospitals, and hospitality. You will have strategic creation and application of effective customer acquisition strategy and growth within your region.
- Develop sales strategies focused on increasing revenue, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Open new doors and conduct meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s facility management solutions through understand client objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
Skills & Experience
- Industry Experience – Previous experience as a business development manager in the facilities services industry, with a proven track record of acquiring and growing customer accounts within retail, commercial, education and hospitality sectors
- Relationship Management – Will have high level interpersonal abilities, with the capability to adapt and form relationships with people at all levels and all walks of life. Excellent networking ability.
- Sales Capability– Will have a well-rounded Sales skillset including new business, account management, account and territory planning, pipeline building, negotiation, and presentation. Will be able to demonstrate a successful track record.
- Communication– You will be confident and articulate, with a strong ability to influence others, navigate diverse and demanding stakeholders with outstanding communication ability.
- Adaptability – Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the capability to navigate ambiguity, driving and adapting to change where required.
Keen to discuss the role and how to take this step to elevate your Sales career? Get in touch with Jessica Walker on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org. Or APPLY today! including your cover letter & CV.